This tutorial is for the techies who are getting started with Cisco ASA or experts who want to dive deeper into the ASA world. EVE-NG es an extraordinary platform where engineers can simulate scenarios before deploying into production.
People preparing for CCIE Security Lab can leverage Qemu Cisco ASA image in EVE-NG and perform task that would otherwise require hardware ASA.
This Tutorial is only for educational purpose, images are not hosted on our server.
Cisco ASA image contains a pre-activated VPN plus license.
This will help you step by step to add Cisco ASA to Eve-NG.
Follow Below Steps to add Cisco ASA
1. Download Cisco ASA
2. Upload to Eve-NG
3. Add the Cisco ASA Node to Eve
4. Test Cisco ASA
- Download Cisco ASA
Download from NetworkHunt (Cisco ASAv)
2. Upload the downloaded image to the EVE using, for example, FileZilla or WinSCP.
Login as root using SSH protocol.
3. Fix the Permission using below command
/opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions
4. Add Cisco ASA Node to Eve-NG
5. Start the Node and Cisco ASA will work like Charm
How to add IOL images to EVE-NG
How to Add Windows 7 host to Eve-NG